Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: ConRyl's TTM's

Got a chance to update with 5 successes!

Matt Harrison C/O Texas Rangers in 172 days and signed 1/1
    Very nice success from the Ranger pitcher. I think he is one of the more underrated Starters in the league and dosent get the respect he really deserves. He unfortunatly was dealing with a lot of injuries last season and got shut down for the year after 2 starts. He had a great 2012 season going 18-11 with a 3.29 ERA and made the AL All-Star team that year. He was cool enough to inscribe 2012 All-Star on my card which I asked for in my letter and he was nice enough to do that for me. This is a great add to my 2013 Topps set which I am going to send a bunch more out for spring training this year.

Mike Brown
    C/O The Embracing Project in 15 days and signed 1/2 and signed index card
    This is a nice success for my 1990-91 fleer set and historically he dosent have a great success rate so when I saw a recent return from him I sent to him right away. He was an underrated player during his prime and played for those great Jazz Teams with Stockton and Malone. He also played a lot of games overseas in Italy and Spain. The Embracing Project is also a great non-for organazation that promotes peace around the world and build unity among young people that have suffered from violence.

Maurice Cheeks
    C/O Detroit Pistons in 27 days and signed 2/2
    Cool success from the Pistons Head Coach. Again, Cheeks is a very underrated player who ranks 5th all-time in steals and 11th all-time in assists. When he retired he was the all-time leader in steals and 5th in assists. One of the best defensive point gaurds to play the game, he has had a decent coaching career in the NBA. One of the things I remember about Cheeks was the time that he helped that girl sing the National Anthem when she stumbled with the words and got her back on track. I just think that was a great moment showing how great of a person Cheeks is and made this success that much better. This is also a great add to my 1990-91 fleer success.

Luke Rockhold
    C/O AKA in 11 days and signed 3/3
    Very nice success from the former strikeforce champion. Unfortunatly, he got caught with a nice spinning back kick and got knocked out by Vitor Belfort in his first fight in the UFC and I hope he can rebound in his next fight against Constantinos Philippou at UFC Fight Night 35. He was nice enough to inscribe "Happy Holidays on the 4x6 photo and SF(Strikeforce) champ on on one of the finest cards. Very nice success from one of the better up and coming fighters in the UFC.

Joseph Benavidez
    C/O Ultimate Fitness in 288 days and signed 4/4
    Awesome success from one of my favorite fighter in the UFC. I dodnt think I was going to get this one back since he is usually a quick turnaround and I though these got lost in the mail. Was very happy to get them back and even happier when he added the "joe b-wan kenobi" inscriptions on 2 of the cards which looks awesome. I hope he can rebound after his ko loss against Demetrious Johnson and can win his next fight.

Senior Member Rookie
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got 2 successes in recently...

Artie Lange
    C/O Home in 8 days and signed 3/3
    Very nice success from the former Howard Stern sidekick and very funny comedian. Say what you wany about his drug addictions and other problems, but you can deny that Mr. Lange is a very funny guy and I think is a genuinely good hearted person. It seems like he has turned around his life and is now hosting a show and just published a book. I have always enjoyed enjoyed watching him on the Howard Stern show as well as his comedy. I really like the look of the Allen and Ginter cards and they came out great with the return.

Tyron Woodley
    C/O ATT in 6 days and signed 5/5
    Awesome success from one of my favorite fighters. This is my quickest return to date and also one of my favorites. I put my twitter handle on the letter of request knowing that Mr. Woodley is a frequent user of twitter and we are now following each other on twitter and he sent me a direct message saying he is going to send me a walk out shirt which is awesome and he obviously dosent have to do that. He his a big fight coming up against Carlos Condit at UFC 171 and whoever wins that fight should be the #1 contender for the welterweight championship. This is arguably one of my favorite returns and I am now even more of a fan of Mr. Woodley.

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got 3 successes in today...

Tim Harris
    C/O Home in 12 days and signed 2/2
    I always love getting the Packers successes in and I am starting to send more out. Mr. Harris was a very underrated LB who was unfortunately on some pretty bad Packers teams in the 80's. He had a big part in turning the Packers team around with 19.5 sacks in 1989 and making the prow bowl that year. He did win a super bowl with the 49ers in 1995. I like getting these Packers successes in from players who played in the 80's who maybe a lot of people dont know a lot about. I hope to get more of these types of successes in the future.

Jeff Francoeur
    C/O Home in 39 days and signed 2/2
    Very nice success from a player I really enjoyed watching with the Braves. He unfortunately he had some injuries and regressed from his time with the Braves. He had one of the strongest outfield arms I have ever seen and very rarely would someone test his arm strength. He signed a minor league deal with the Indians Jan. 6th and I hope he can make the Major league team and have success. I was suprised to see him sign in red but it actually looks pretty good and this is a very nice success for my 2013 Topps set from a player who historically dosent have a real good retun rate.

John Howard
    C/O Wai Kru MMA in 15 days and signed 3/6
    Cool success from John "Doomsday" Howard, he is a fighter I have enjoyed watching for a while and I hope for continued success going forward. He won his last fight at UFC 168 and I hope he can win his next fight in the future. He was nice enough to inscribe "Here comes the doom" on the photo which is a little tough to see with the black sharpie, never the less its a very cool success from an up and coming fighter in the middleweight division.

Senior Member Veteran
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn.... you gotta be extremely busy to get all of these! Do you have a template? :lol:

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pudge27t
    Damn.... you gotta be extremely busy to get all of these! Do you have a template? :lol:

It's definitely time consuming, buts it's a lot of fun and really addicting. I hand write all of my letters but I do have somewhat of a template to what I write for each letter.

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got 3 successes in today...

Jared Abbrederis
    C/O Home in 29 days and signed 3/3
    Thanks so much to the member on here that gave me the address for Mr. Abbrederis. I really enjoyed watching him play at Wisconsin and I hope he gets drafted by the Packers in the draft, he reminds me alittle but of Jordy Nelson. He was really doing well in the senior bowl practices until he tweaked his hamstring and had to drop out of the game. He might have worked his way to a 2nd round pick in this Aprils draft. Really glad I got him back as I think he will be a good player in the NFL.

Aleksander Barkov
    C/O Florida Panthers in 29 days and signed 3/3
    Very nice success from the 2nd overall pick in the 2013 NHL draft and one of the leagues better up and coming players. He has had a pretty good year with 8 goals and 16 assists. He should continue to get better as he will get a lot of playing time in Florida. Im glad to get this one back as I think he wil;l be one of the best players in the NHL one day.

Jacob Hager AKA Jack Swagger
    C/O Home in 9 days and signed 2/2
    One of my rare WWE successes, not many of these wrestlers sign TTM and whenver they do I try to send to them as soon as possible. I have enjoed watching this guy wrestle for a while now and think he along with Antonio Cesaro(Who I also enjoy watching) will one will win the tag team titles soon. If anyone knows of any other WWE superstars that sign TTM please let me know as I would like to add some more to my collection.

Senior Member Veteran
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you gotten ronda rousey? If so what did you write to her? Send your own card/photo? My girlfriend is a huge fan and would flip shit if I got her her auto

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bosoxgeneral
    Have you gotten ronda rousey? If so what did you write to her? Send your own card/photo? My girlfriend is a huge fan and would flip shit if I got her her auto

I have sent to her in the past and havent gotten anything back, I sent a card and a photo.

Senior Member Veteran
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)