Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RE: ConRyl's TTM's

A couple of returns the past couple of days...

Tommy Nobis
    C/O Home in 33 days and signed 1/1 and signed 2 index cards and also wrote a really nice note.
    A very nice return from all that I have read a very nice person. In my opinion he is one of the most underrated players in NFL history. In 1966 he was credited with 294 tackles which still to this day is the most in a single season. I think it's truly an abomination that he isn't in the NFL Hall of Fame and hopefully he can make it in through the veterans committee. The note he wrote was very nice if him and I always like getting them back. This is a great addition to my 1997 UD Legends set and hopefully I can get more back in the near future!

Nicklas Backstrom
    C/O Minnesota Wild in 416 days and signed 4/4
    One of my longer returns to date, very happy to get them back as I always like getting the current hockey players TTM. Surprisingly, I have had really bad success with current hockey players and when I do get them back they usually take a long time. Unfortunately, Mr. Backstrom has kind of regressed in his production as he once was consistently in the Vezina Trophy consideration as the top goalie in the NHL. I hope he can regain that form as Minnesota is a team on the rise as one of the better teams in the NHL. This is a rare 11-12 UD set addition that I haven't added to in a long time.

Senior Member Rookie
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got a couple of returns in today...

Cain Velasquez
    C/O AKA in 54 and 131 days and signed a total of 6 cards out of the 10 I sent in both requests.
    He sent both requests back in one envelope and saved me an unused SASE which was cool of him to do. These both took longer than the returns I have seen as well as longer than when I got him back in the past. He is one of my favorite fighters in the UFC and really one of the only truly elite heavyweight fighter right now. He is scheduled to fight Fabricio Werdum at UFC 180 which should be great fight for the title. He does personalize everything he signs which is fine with me. This is a great add to my Octagon Side which I have been slowly adding to.

And a big one...

Shaquille O'Neal!
    C/O Mine O'Mine in 46 days and signed 3/3
    One of my favorite successes to date. He is still to this day my favorite NBA player ever and got me into basketball when he and Kobe were tearing it up in the early 2000's with the Lakers. There's really not much I can really say that you guys don't know about Shaq, in my opinion he was the most intimidating big man of all time and the last of the dying breed if true imposing centers in the NBA. He is a first ballot Hall of Famer and part of the greatest 50 players of all time. Unfortunately, the chrome didn't come out to well but I honestly don't care, I'm just glad to get all of them back signed. If I ever decide to get cards authenticated the topps would definitely be one that would get authenticated.

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One success in today...

Gilbert Brown
    C/O Home in 30 days and signed 1/1 and also signed an index card with inscriptions.
    Very cool success from one of my favorite Packers of all-time. He was an integral part of the Packers team that won the Super Bowl in 1996 and without him I'm confident they wouldn't have won that Super Bowl. During his prime he was arguably one of the better NT's in the NFL at stopping the run. I have heard nothing but good things when it comes to him when it comes to signing at really happy to add his autograph to my collection. I really love how he signed the index card with his nickname The Gravedigger and it looks great. This is a very nice addition to my Packers collection.

Senior Member Veteran
    Achievements:
    1 year registered50000 Experience Points

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great sutt as always Conryl.

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got a couple of returns...

Vance McDonald
    C/O San Francisco 49ers in 119 days and signed 1/1
    Very cool success from the up and coming 49ers TE. He's was drafted in the 2nd round of the 2013 draft out if Rice and should be in line to have a big year. One of the cool things about this return is that McDonald followed me on Twitter and said that he signed and sent back my card signed. I also sent him a DM about how the Packers could use him any TE and he said it's too cold,lol. Seems like a really nice guy and hope for nothing but the best to him in the future!

Rashad Evans
    C/O Authentic Sports Management, got both requests I sent out back in one day in 102 and 248 days. Each one he signed 5/5.
    Very Happy to get this one back as he is one of my favorite fighters. Unfortunately, he got hurt 10 days before he was scheduled to fight Daniel Cormier which would have been a great fight and he had to pull out if the fight. He said he's going to be coming back in the fall and hope that he comes back at 100%. All of the cards turned out great and he signed the jumbo relic perfectly on the relic.

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConRyl
    One success in today...

Gilbert Brown
    C/O Home in 30 days and signed 1/1 and also signed an index card with inscriptions.
    Very cool success from one of my favorite Packers of all-time. He was an integral part of the Packers team that won the Super Bowl in 1996 and without him I'm confident they wouldn't have won that Super Bowl. During his prime he was arguably one of the better NT's in the NFL at stopping the run. I have heard nothing but good things when it comes to him when it comes to signing at really happy to add his autograph to my collection. I really love how he signed the index card with his nickname The Gravedigger and it looks great. This is a very nice addition to my Packers collection.
    Dude I met Gilbert Brown he has lost a ton of weight since getting out of the NFL lol the guy is hilarious if you ever get a chance to talk to him at a signing ect. Do it!!!!

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 returns in today...

Peter Stastny
    C/O Home in 73 days and signed 1/2
    Very cool success from one of hockey's all time greats. He was inducted in the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1998 and was ranked as the 56th best player of all time out of 100. He had a decorated career and is most likely the best player in New Jersey Devils history. One unfortunate thing about this return was that he signed this card instead of the 2001 greats of the game card I needed for my set so I will be resending to him very shortly and I hope I can get the card needed for my set signed as nicely as this one.

Alex Morgan
    C/O Portland Thorns in 209 days and signed 1/1
    Awesome success from one if the more well known female soccer players in recent memory. I was really happy to get this back since I have heard stories about her signing habits and how age doesn't really like to sign. She made a name for herself in the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup and has been having success ever since. The black ink doesn't really show up well in the picture but looks great in person. I'm not really working on this set but I try to get the big names in the set when I can and I'm really happy to get this one back!

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 returns in today...

Jim Zorn
    C/O Home in 7 days and signed 3/3 and also signed an index card
    Very cool success from the former star QB of the Seahawks in the late 70's-early 80's. He was a big fan favorite during his time in Seattle and throwing to Steve Largent formed one of the most formidable duos of that era. From what I have seen from what other people have gotten back from him he always inscribes Prov. 22:1 on everything he signs which is very nice if him. I have started sending out these team logo 4x6 photos and this one in particular looks really nice signed, I'm thinking of sending it to Largent to get dual signed.

Michel Goulet
    C/O Home in 37 days and signed 1/1 and also signed and index card
    Awesome return from one of hockey's most prolific snipers of all-time. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1998 and is a true Legend of the Game. Unfortunately, his career was ended prematurely but he seems to have made a successful transition to a front office position. I really like getting these cards signed, they always look nice and doth have to be prepped. This is a very nice addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set.

Senior Member Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    My Feedback
    (0% Positive Feedback)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey just a quick question any suggestions or Tips for me sending to Lambeau for some of the newer rookies to sign?